BigBelly “Smart” Trash Receptacle Pilot
Downtown Street Team Union Square Program
As part of its Union Square Cares initiative, the USBID contracted in July 2016 with Downtown Streets Team (DST), a Bay Area nonprofit whose mission is “ending homelessness through the dignity of work”. Read more here.
Security Camera Project
In the last two years, USBID secured a total of $2,500,000 from a donor-advised fund of the Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) to deploy approximately 320 security cameras in Union Square. Read more here.
Union Square BID Public Realm Action Plan
In 2015, the USBID in partnership with RHAA Landscape Architecture + Planning, published a public realm action plan to give the City and district stakeholders a set of principles and project-specific design interventions to amplify Union Square’s status as San Francisco’s premier visitor destination. Click here to download the plan.
Lower Powell Street Improvement Project
In early 2015, the USBID led the outreach efforts with SFMTA to hotels and retailers along lower Powell Street regarding the agency’s proposal to close two-blocks of the street (btwn. Ellis to Geary Streets) to private vehicles for an 18-month trial period that started in November 2015. Read more here.
Winter Walk SF
The USBID launched its second Winter Walk SF, a highly successful partnership with SFMTA’s Central Subway project team, to close two-blocks of lower Stockton Street (btwn. Ellis and Geary Streets) to all vehicles during the holiday season. Read more here.
- July - December 2017 Mid-Year Report
- Annual Report 2016 - 2017
- Annual Report 2015 -2016
- Annual Report 2014 - 2015
- Mid-Year Report 2016 -2017
- Union Square BID 2018 - 2019 FY Assessment Roll with Mailing Addresses
- Union Square BID 2017 - 2018 FY Assessment Roll With Mailing Addresses
- Union Square BID Catalog of Enterprise IT Systems Used Organization Wide
- Union Square BID Engineers Report - July 28, 2009
- Union Square BID Management Plan - May 2009
- Union Square BID November 2016 Ballot Measure Reccomendations
- Union Square BID Parcel Map
- Union Square BID Pedestrian Intercept Survey Findings Report – December 2016
- Union Square BID Strategic Plan 2016
- Union Square BID Strategic Plan 2016 - Appendix A (Work Plan)
- Union Square BID June 2018 Ballot Measure Recommendations
For past years reports, please contact: Info@UnionSquareBID.com