You may know that Union Square is home to a fabulous collection of flagship shops, department stores and high-end designer shops, but we wanted to highlight some of our favorite undiscovered shops that help make Union Square truly unique. Check out our top 11 hidden gem shops that will make your next shopping trip here truly magical!
1. Marlow – Best known for their luxurious cashmere, this boutique also offers beautiful knitwear and finely tailored sportswear for an elegant and classic look, sure to impress at your next business meeting or soiree.
2. Ethos - Looking for something unique and special? Ethos has an exclusive selection of hand-crafted, eco-friendly and elegant apparel with a modern and fresh aesthetic.
3. Cop Copine – It’s easy to let your inner French fashionista out when you shop at Cop Copine. All knits, dresses and coats are made in a limited quantity and each item has subtle differences and varied textures making each piece truly personalized.
4. ModCloth Fit Shop – Now’s your chance to see the coveted retro pieces from beloved e-tailor ModCloth in person and try them on! With a curated selection of their famed dresses and a wide variety of third pieces (scarves, cardigans and jackets), you’ll want to get in before fall hits!
5. Azadeh Couture – Whether you are looking for a ready-to-wear daytime, cocktail, evening or bridal gown, or acustom-made ensemble, Azaden Couture has just the thing for you. Using fabrics such as fine wool, prints, laces and luxury silks from Europe, designer Azadeh will make sure you have the perfect dress for your event.
6. Cuyana – If you prefer timeless staples that will last forever, you will love Cuyana. With the mission to have you love everything in your closet, Cuyana apparel is made for you to wear forever.
7. Margaret O’Leary – Here in the foggy city of SF we love our knits. If you are looking for knitwear that is chic and sophisticated, then look no further than Margaret O’Leary.
8. A Miner Miracle Shop – A Miner Miracle Shop is an excellent spot to build your wardrobe. It carries some of fashion’s biggest name brands including Michael Kors, Ann Taylor, DKNY and Calvin Klein at 50-80% below retail price.
9. Nina MacLemore – Nina MacLemore’s collection is designed with senior working professionals in mind. If you are looking to add to your business wardrobe and need pieces that are chic yet comfortable, stop by this boutique.
10. Archive – Archive is a boutique just for stylish men who crave designer brands with polished style.
11. Babette – Clothing at Babette is a mix of art and fashion and all pieces are handmade here in the San Francisco Bay Area.