Halloween is just around the corner, and whether you are looking for a fabulous last minute costume or the tastiest Halloween treats, we’ve got you covered here in Union Square SF!
1. RAE Studios Costume Shop - No matter what your plans are for Halloween, you’ll need the perfect costume. And, with dozens of different costumes to choose from including Egyptian queens, can-can girls, superheroes, Roman warriors and everything in between, RAE Studios Costume Shop has everything you need.
2. A.C.T. Theater – If you are looking for a show stopping Halloween costume, then you’ll want to head to A.C.T.! With costumes compiled from more than 40 years of A.C.T. productions, you’ll have an enormous selection of costumes to choose from ranging from elegant period garments to outrageous conceptual getups.
3. Daiso – This pop-up shop is a one-stop shop for everything Halloween! Whether you need a last minute costume, wigs, candy bags or festive décor, Daiso has everything you need for only $1.
5. Cako Bakery – Whether you are throwing a Halloween party or you are looking for the perfect Halloween treat to pass out, Cako Bakery has exactly what you need! Come see their huge selection of Halloween treats including wicked sprinkle donuts, bat cakes, spider web cotton candy, monster cake pops, Halloween cupcakes, candy corn cookies and much more!
6. Sugarfina – Sugarfina is sure to satisfy your Halloween sweet tooth. You’ll love their zombie brain and spooky sour gummies, their pumpkin pie caramels and, who wouldn’t want a fun pumpkin surprise ball with a sweet treat inside?
4. Tout Sweet Patisserie – looking for something truly delicious? You can’t beat Tout Sweet Patisserie’s macarons! Made in a variety flavors from raspberry-hibiscus, and coffee, hazelnut praline, to salted caramel to Tahitian vanilla bean and more, these are the perfect Halloween treats.