Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and whether you are in a new romance, a committed relationship, or trying to find the perfect way to pop the question, we’ve got you covered in Union Square, San Francisco. These 10 Valentine’s Day date ideas are sure to impress your special someone.
1. Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Morton’s – We can all probably agree the most popular Valentine’s Day dinner is steak and lobster, and that happens to be the specialty at Morton’s The Steakhouse! Sip on rare, world-class wine and enjoy a generously portioned steak and a cold water lobster tail for $56.
2. A Romantic Stay at the Westin St. Francis – After a delicious dinner, why not treat your sweetie to a romantic night stay at the Westin St. Francis? You’ll receive champagne and strawberries upon arrival, breakfast for two daily and 4pm late checkout.
3. Valentine’s Day Dinner at Farallon - If high-end seafood is what your date fancies, then stop by Farallon. On February 14th from 5:30-9:30pm enjoy Farallon’s Valentine’s Tasting Menu for $95 complete with Dungeness crab and baby beets, New England clam chowder veloute, sablefish from the Farallones and more!
4. Swipe Right - An Improvised Love Story at the Un-Scripted Theater – If you are looking for a fun night out on the town, take your date to see Swipe Right. This improv show takes a comical look at the craziness of online dating and the search for love in San Francisco. You and your sweetheart will leave grateful for no longer being single in the city!
5. Sweethearts Night at Hogwash – It’s always fun to grab a beer at Hogwash, and this Valentine’s Day they have sweetened the deal! When you buy one goblet of beer at Hogwash, your sweetheart will get theirs half off. Plus, married couples will get free desert and all singles will get a free beer shot.
6. Valentine’s Day Dinner at Hakkasan - If you are looking to dazzle your date, then take them to Hakkasan. With a luxurious atmosphere and a special Valentine’s Day menu which includes a Hakka steamed dim sum platter, wok-fried tiger prawns in lemongrass and chili sauce and more, your sweetheart is sure to have a perfect night!
7. Couples Selfie Photo Opp – There is nothing more romantic than a classic couple selfie in front of our red heart located at the North West corner of Union Square Park (333 Post Street).
8. 9 & 10. Jewelry Shopping – Who wouldn’t be wowed by a spontaneous trip to Tiffany & Co. or Shreve & Co. and a chance to pick out their own sparkling Valentine’s gift? And, if your darling is looking for something truly unique, California Girl Jewelry can create a one-of-a-kind piece just for them!