**Guest Blog Post by the team at Adam Neeley Fine Art Jewelry
To celebrate the season of new beginnings, why not reset, re-energize, and rejuvenate yourself? Read on for five fabulous ways to find your fresh start right in Union Square.
1. Wicked Salon - Owner and stylist Sue Ko recommends you refresh your look with the subtle placement of face-framing Baliage highlights. This technique, in which color is painted on, yields hair that looks sun-touched, with sweeping color not concentrated at the root. If you fear highlights that look contrived, you should try Baliage. The lightening will brighten up your face to compliment colorful spring and summer styles. As healthy hair is always in good taste, Ko also recommends a conditioning glaze for overall shine and hydration. Both services are quick and affordable for new spring pick-me-ups.
2. La Belle Day Spa - Give your face a new beginning. You’ll see glowing results from La Belle’s Caviar & Carats Complete Anti-Aging Facial. This signature treatment boasts a lavish ingredient list, including caviar proteins, honey and pure gold. All this is enhanced by the technology of ultrasound to promote a deeply age-reversing effect. The staff attends to every detail with expertise and warmth. Overall, it’s a rich and relaxing experience that is sure to leave you feeling fresh.
3. Adam Neeley Fine Art Jewelry - Spring cleaning gets luxurious. Fine jewelry can seem dull or lose sparkle due to the buildup of oils, soap, lotion or debris. At Adam Neeley’s “Jewelry Spa” week, they’re giving your jewelry a fresh start. The gallery is offering complimentary jewelry cleaning and safety check of your fine jewelry in real time, and while you relax with tea or champagne, enjoy a local gallery tour and leave with a special gift bag. Be prepared to fall in love with new jewelry art including the newest line by the Portland-based Zaffiro. To join for Jewelry Spa, schedule an appointment between April 21st and April 27th by calling (415) 262-9985.
4. Lululemon - With winter days behind us, there’s no reason to hibernate. If the chic, performance-ready line of athletic wear found at Lululemon isn’t enough to inspire your workout, try joining their Run Club. All skill levels are welcome to sweat it out with 3, 4.5, or 6 mile routes, originating in front of the store at 327 Grant Avenue on Thursdays at 6:15 pm. Don’t miss “Roga” on the last Thursday of each month. The session starts with a normal Run Club meet and ends with Yoga to balance body and mind. Om-g.
5. Fresh - What always compliments Spring shorts and sundresses? Luminous baby soft skin from head to toe, which Fresh’s Brown Sugar Body Polish delivers. The formula’s namesake sugar crystals gently exfoliate to remove dull, dry skin while a blend of rich oils, citrus, ginseng and peppermint provide deep moisture and healthful glow. Drop by Fresh at 301 Sutter where you can try it for yourself.