No matter what your scene is, Union Square, San Francisco has got you covered. From of the top bars and clubs in San Francisco to live jazz and blues venues, you are guaranteed to have an awesome night in The Square. Here are some of our favorite nightclubs and live music venues in Union Square SF.
1. Love & Propaganda – Love + Propaganda is one of San Francisco’s newest, hottest nightclubs that brings together art, fashion, music and culture into a one-of-a-kind, visually stimulating experience. With its state of the art Funktion-One sound system, talented bartenders and DJs from across the globe, you are guaranteed to have an epic night at this club. And, if you want to party like a rockstar, you can rent L+P for your next private party or event!
2. Infusion Lounge – This premier nightclub has become the see-and-be-seen choice for both local glitterati and celebrities alike. With breathtaking interiors, a premium cocktail selection and Pan-Asian fusion cuisine, this is the perfect place to spend a night out.
3. Ruby Sky – If you are looking for a memorable night out, Ruby Skye is your place. With one of the largest dance floors in Union square, several VIP booth options, and a growing list of world-renowned DJs that have electrified their club, we know you and your friends are in for a fantastic time.
4. Slide – Once a Prohibition-era speakeasy that could only be accessed by a savvy few and by way of a slide, is now a highly sought after underground adult playground here in The Square. With sophisticated, high-end finishes that pay tribute to the nightclub’s past, this ultralounge raises the bar on a fun-filled evening.
5. The Starlight Room – Who wouldn’t want to party 21 stories above the city? Well that’s exactly what you can do at the Starlight Room here in Union Square SF. Where old-school glamour meets present-day pizzaz, you and your friends will enjoy 360-degree city views, fantastic cocktails and nightly entertainment and music.
6. Romper Room – This swanky, funky cocktail lounge is the perfect spot for a fun night out. With a cozy leopard lounge upstairs and a colorful artistic space downstairs that’s great for dancing and mingling, you’re always in for a good time at the Romper Room. And, stop by for 90’s Trivia Night every Monday at 7pm.
7. Biscuits & Blues – Named America’s #1 blues nightclub by both the Blues Foundation and by the Bay Area Blues Society, this venue serves up award-winning Southern style cuisine like New Orleans gumbo, creole jambalaya and crawfish etouffee alongside their nightly blues entertainment.
8. Johnny Foley’s – Their cellar is one of the most talked about party spots in The Square. Wed. – Sat. nights, Dueling Pianos takes center stage and their entertainers will have you dancing, laughing and singing along to your favorite songs from every era. So stop by, grab and drink and enjoy great music!
9. Feinstein’s at the Nikko – If you love live jazz, pop and Broadway, then head to Feinstein’s at the Nikko. With a cabaret style venue you’ll get up close and personal with the best local and national talent in the bizz while you sip on handcrafted cocktails and nosh on entrees like citrus grilled Mahi Mahi and drunken duck noodles.
10. Burritt Room + Tavern – This cozy venue is perfect for a romantic evening out. With a speakeasy vibe, curtained off booths and local live jazz performances every Mon. – Sat. night, we know you’ll soon become a regular.