Looking for a fun night out? Union Square, San Francisco has got you covered. From the top bars and clubs in San Francisco to live jazz and blues venues, you are guaranteed to have an awesome night out in The Square. Here are some of our favorite nightclubs and live music venues in Union Square.
1. Bar Fluxus – This new cocktail bar and live entertainment venue embodies the state of mind that art is life and life is art. With a high-tech sound system, it hosts all styles of bands, DJ’s and individual acts on a nightly basis, so be ready to have a fun-filled evening!
2. Love & Propaganda – Love + Propaganda brings together art, fashion, music and culture into a one-of-a-kind, visually stimulating experience. With its state of the art Funktion-One sound system, talented bartenders and DJs from across the globe, you are guaranteed to have an epic night at this club. And, if you want to party like a rockstar, you can rent L+P for your next private party or event!
3. Infusion Lounge – This premier nightclub has become the see-and-be-seen choice for both local glitterati and celebrities alike. With breathtaking interiors, a premium cocktail selection and Pan-Asian fusion cuisine, this is the perfect place to spend a night out.
4. The Starlight Room – Who wouldn’t want to party 21 stories above the city? Well that’s exactly what you can do at the Starlight Room here in Union Square. Where old-school glamour meets present-day pizzaz, you and your friends will enjoy 360-degree city views, fantastic cocktails and nightly entertainment and music.
5. Biscuits & Blues – Named America’s #1 blues nightclub by both the Blues Foundation and by the Bay Area Blues Society, this venue serves up award-winning Southern style cuisine such as New Orleans gumbo, creole jambalaya and crawfish etouffee alongside their nightly blues entertainment.
6. Society Cabaret – This intimate cabaret room has a sophisticated setting and features some of the best shows in San Francisco, which makes it the perfect date night setting, or a fun night on the town. Plus, we know you’ll love their tasty small plates and their creative cocktails!
7. Johnny Foley’s – Their cellar is one of the most talked about party spots in The Square. Wed. – Sat. nights, Dueling Pianos takes center stage and their entertainers will have you dancing, laughing and singing along to your favorite songs from every era. So stop by, grab and drink and enjoy great music!
8. Feinstein’s at the Nikko – If you love live jazz, pop and Broadway tunes, then head to Feinstein’s at the Nikko. With a cabaret style venue you’ll get up close and personal with the best local and national talent in the biz while you sip on handcrafted cocktails and nosh on entrees like miso glazed salmon yakitoti and oysters Rockefeller.
9. Burritt Room + Tavern – This cozy venue is perfect for a romantic evening out. With a speakeasy vibe, curtained off booths and local live jazz performances every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday night, we know you’ll soon become a regular.