Fall is an exciting time in Union Square for many reasons, but if we absolutely had to choose, here are our top 5 favorite aspects of this beautiful season.
1. Fall Fashion- In Union Square, Fall means all the fabulous new fall fashion lines come out! Designers and top brands like Coach unveil their new collections, and stores host fashion events to celebrate, like Macy’s Fashion Front Row with fashion expert Giuliana Rancic and Britex Fabrics Fashion Design Workshop with blogger Jamie Lau.
2. The Weather is Great in SF- September – November is the perfect time to visit San Francisco weather-wise. Our days are typically sunny and warm, our nights are mild, and Karl the fog usually takes a little hiatus.
3. Fall Entertainment- We have a jam-packed lineup of fall entertainment from a world-class theater lineup to a diverse and exciting group of fall art exhibits from galleries like Anglim Gilbert, Caldwell Snyder, Elins Eagles-Smith and Jenkins Johnson. For more events around the square, take a peek at our Events Page.
4. Seasonal Food and Drinks – Fall goes way beyond pumpkin spice in Union Square. From the seasonal drink menu at Clock Bar to the Cinnamon celebration happening at E&O Kitchen and Bar and the fall oyster harvest at First Crush, you’ll get to enjoy fall’s bounty when you’re out and about in the Square!
5. Fall Sales- As the seasons change, it’s a great time to stock up, particularly on any summer wear you missed out on (see the aforemented great weather). Right now there are sales at Gap, Zara, Express, Club Moncao and Perfumania to name a few. To find deals, discounts and exclusive offers at your favorite stores and restaurants in Union Square, check out our Deals Page.