If you’re looking for the best San Francisco New Year’s Eve parties, dances and concerts to ring in the New Year, we’ve got you covered in Union Square SF! Here are the top 10 New Year’s Eve events in Union Square.
1. New Year’s Eve Masquerade Party at Burritt Room + Tavern. Put on your finest masquerade mask and black tie attire and ring in the New Year at one of our favorite speakeasy-style bars in San Francisco. Enjoy a live DJ and a complementary Champaign toast at midnight!
2. NYE at Love + Propaganda. Count down the end of 2015 at San Francisco’s newest, hottest club, and dance the night away to French house music by Zimmer.
3. NYE Massive 2016 at Parc 55 Hotel. This multi-city themed party will be one for the books. With five dance floors, balloon drops, casino style gaming with pro dealers and premium party favors, you and your crew will ring in the New Year in style!
4. New Year’s Eve 2016 at Infusion Lounge. Experience Infusion’s chic subterranean ambiance and dance to beats by DJ Scooter. Plus enjoy a Champaign toast at midnight.
5. NYE at Hawthorn. Get all flappered out for a Gatsby-themed party with two rooms of contemporary music and lots of glitz. Plus, indulge in a champagne toast and chocolate covered strawberries.
6. Passport to the World- NYE Party at the Westin St. Francis Hotel. Party all around the world in just one night. Experience music, fashion, art and culture on the largest dance floor in SF.
7. NYE 2016 at Slide. Dress to impress this NYE while you nosh on sweet and savory delights and dance to sounds by DJ Risk One.
8. Ring in 2016 at the Starlight Room. Start 2016 as a VIP! Celebrate with a bottle of bubbly, an oyster bar and Jose Melendez from WILD 94.9.
9. NYE 2016 with Ferry Corsten at Ruby Skye. Dance into the New Year with a Top 10 DJ while sipping on premium cocktails.
10. New Year’s Eve with Mr. Sipp at Biscuits & Blues. Celebrate the New Year with the Mississippi Blues Man himself in an intimate venue that serves Southern cuisine.