Even if you didn’t score tickets to the Big Game in Santa Clara, there are still plenty of festive places where you can catch Super Bowl 50 right here in Union Square. Bring some friends and pull up a bar stool, while you enjoy the action. Here are our top 8 bars and restaurants where you can watch SB50 in Union Square SF:
1. Hogwash – The newest beer bar in the square makes a cozy spot to catch the game while you enjoy an excellent selection of draught beer and house-made sausage.
2. Lefty O’Douls – This classic SF sports bar just scored a new projection screen just in time for Super Bowl! Load your plate with their old school Hofbrau style buffet, grab a beer and get in the spirit!
3. Golden Gate Tap Room – Surrounded by a vast array of games, taps and comfort food, you’ll be right at home watching the game at this SF hot spot.
4. Bartlett Hall – This gastro pub has excellent food, house-brewed beers and cocktails, all the supplies you need for a successful Super Bowl 50.
5. Irish Bank – San Francisco’s quintessential Irish pub will be showing the game both inside and out on their patio. Enjoy some hearty Irish dishes while taking in the game with friends.
6. OneUp – Get fancy in this stylish lounge housed inside the Grand Hyatt. With comfy booth seating, a wide variety of cocktails, beer and wine and fresh, seasonal food, you’re sure to have a luxurious afternoon watching the Big Game.
8. Tap 415 – Go big with your own private viewing party at the sleek Westfield SF Centre restaurant and bar Tap 415. They’re also giving away a sweet private Super Bowl viewing shindig to one lucky winner and 14 friends! Enjoy tasty pub food and local beer with your buddies while you watch the game in style! Details.
9. Hawthorn - This snazzy Union Square lounge and club makes a stylish spot to catch the game. Enjoy their hand-crafted cocktails or even bottle services while you take in all the action.