Men can be difficult to buy gifts for, but luckily here in Union Square, we have a wide selection of stylish menswear and accessories to choose from. Here are some of our favorite mens gift ideas, all available right here. Come visit us this weekend, catch the food trucks on Winter Walk, and then grab these gifts for the gents in your life:
1. This classic Runwell Watch from Neiman Marcus is handmade in the U.S. with Swiss parts for the best of both worlds. Elegant, durable and masculine, it makes for a thoughtful gift ($750).
2. Going skiing this winter? Consider getting him Uniqlo’s hottest outerwear item – their ultra-light down vest. It’s cozy while being super light, and it’s also conveniently packable in its attached pouch ($49.90).
3. This timeless and sophisticated smartphone from Porsche Design makes a statement. With stunning design and intuitive operation this BlackBerry® phone is specially made with Porsche Design’s aesthetic in mind ($1,950).
4. Art can make a uniquely personal gift. This a one-of-a-kind painting by Ben Aronson is a wonderful way to celebrate his love of San Francisco and fine art! Taylor and Green is available at Jenkins Johnson Gallery. (Contact gallery for pricing).
5. This belt buckle screams both masculinity and a slight sense of humor. It is made of sterling silver and designed to look like a nail bent into a “U” shape, perfect with a man of distinguishing taste (From $390).
6. & 7. Combine technology and style with Uniqlo’s HeatTech knit cap and gloves! An excellent choice for the outdoorsy type, these are designed to retain heat, wick away moisture and control odor. The gloves even allow you to use touchscreen phones without removing them! Pretty nifty ($12.90 each).
8. Basically, most men would love to be master wood-turner John Cobb. He makes these beautiful wood bowls ($1,950) as well as vases and other vessels that they carry at Urban Hardwoods. Give your man a taste of what it’s like to be John Cobb with these artful pieces.
9. A man who travels during the winter needs all of the proper accoutrements. Paul Smith is an excellent stop for these items. From this lightweight, super soft wool scarf ($95 and up) to socks with just enough flair ($75 for 3 pack) and the bag that makes the outfit with pebbled black leather and Paul Smith’s signature stripes ($925), he’ll be the most stylish gent on the plane!
10. Does your family flock to tropical climates in the winter? Then, you’ll need the proper gear, like these matching Father & Son caribou print swim trunks! It’s a nice way to bring a little holiday festivity to any destination (Adult - $230 Kids: $135-$140).
11. Grab these festive socks as a last minute stocking stuffer from Neiman Marcus. Arthur George is a company that serves style and philanthropic ends – this includes donating a pair of socks to a family in need for every pair you purchase ($50).