As our budding romance with Fisherman’s Wharf progresses, we’re starting to wonder, what is FW going to get us for Valentine’s Day? To help them and you find the perfect gift, we’ve put together a few inspirational gift ideas sure to wow your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day. Follow our fling with #WharfMeetsSquare.
1. Handcrafted by the best local jewelers in Bali, these asymmetrical earrings from Cuyana ($140) will go with many ensembles and offer a subtle statement to finish any outfit.
2. If you’re really looking to impress this Valentine’s then a Le Vian ring with chocolate vanilla diamonds ($999) from Macy’s is just the ticket. This stunner will definitely take her breath away.
3. If your sweetheart has a sweet tooth, Café Rulli is a wonderful spot to pick up some special handmade chocolates. Specializing in Italian pastries and confections, they’ve created a collection of artisanal chocolates in a heart-shaped box ($28) just for Valentine’s Day.
5. This leather mini-clutch from Cuyana ($170 in red, $190 in Champagne) is perfectly sized for an elevated evening look. Handcrafted in Argentina, the clutch easily carries all the essentials and is finished with a special pressing process to reflect light. It also comes with a removable strap, in case she needs to dance the night away.
6. These simple but elegant and versatile sweep necklaces from Babette ($150) make a lovely gift for any lady. These pieces were hand-crafted by artist Julie Turner to add a little flair to everyday outfits.
7. Macy's has partnered with the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women campaign to support women’s heart health during the month of February. 10% of proceeds from this stylish Ideology Fight Heart Tank ($29.50) will go to this important cause, and your lady will love working out in it!
8. Created by a master chocolatier in Switzerland, the truffle recipes at Teuscher have stood the test of time, and their Champagne truffles ($54.50) make the perfect decadent gift. Made from the finest ingredients, these puppies are the real deal, so make sure your Valentine wants to share!
9. For the guy or gal in your life, these Stelle Audio wireless Bluetooth speakers ($299) are great for those who appreciate well-designed tech. Since they can connect to any Bluetooth device, your main squeeze can play music on high-quality speakers (impromptu dance party anyone?) or use them as a speaker phone.
10. Does your man love hoodies? Elevate his style while keeping him in the comfy sweaters he loves with these Derek Rose Cashmere hoodies ($750) from the Wingtip pop-up at 355 Sutter St.
11. This Salamander Knuckle Box Clutch ($2,695 at Alexander McQueen) hearkens back to a time where ladies put together a stunning outfit from head to two without a detail missing, yet has that Avant guard feeling of an Alexander McQueen signature piece.
12. What lady’s heart doesn’t race at the mention of some of her very own Christian Louboutins? Plus, you know she’ll heart you when she slips on these adorably fashionable patent leather heart-shaped ankle straps ($845 at Neiman Marcus and Christian Louboutin).
13. Steal her heart with this super stylish heart print De Manta clutch from Alexander McQueen ($575). It fits all the essentials in a gorgeous package.
14. Help him smell good all day long with these St. James of London colognes ($35) from Wingtip. Made from all natural ingredients and essential oils, they offer a subtle masculine scent in either Mandarin & Patchouli or Cedarwood & Clarysage.
15. Give your partner the gift of fitness – it lasts for life and could mean more years together! Maiden Lane Studios, a Pilates, yoga and fitness studio located in the heart of Union Square on Maiden Ln., is offering special February Love class packs, including a 3-pack of private Pilates or yoga classes for $240 (55 min. sessions) and a 3-pack of Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) Appointments for $360 (55 min. sessions). FST is particularly great for those who want to improve flexibility and athletic performance. Purchase here.
16. Perhaps your partner needs some help sprucing up for a night on the town? Consider a gift certificate from Vidial Sassoon Salon. For every $100 gift card you purchase, you get a bonus $20 toward perfect tresses.