Once you’ve said yes to the dress, it’s time to find the perfect venue. Whether you are dreaming of a big formal wedding or small intimate ceremony, Union Square, San Francisco has a variety of options to fit your taste and budget. Check out our top 10 wedding venues in Union Square and gain inspiration for planning your special day.
1. The Westin St. Francis – If you are looking for a traditional venue with high ceilings, elegant décor and spectacular city views, then you’ll love Victor’s Palace and Alexandra’s room on the 32nd floor of this historic hotel. Your guests will truly be in awe of the stunning architecture and the ambiance of your fairy-tale event.
2. The Grand Hyatt - Begin this new chapter of your life 36 floors above the city. With a modern design, incredible views and full wedding planning services, you are sure to have the wedding of your dreams at the Grand Hyatt.
3. The Clift Hotel – A wedding is all about the details so we know you’ll appreciate the Clift’s velvet curtains, etched Venetian mirrors, crystal chandeliers and their one-of-a-kind landscaped terrace with city views. Whether you are planning an intimate candle-lit ceremony to an all-out dance party you’ll have a truly enchanted experience.
4. The Marker Hotel – Your storybook wedding will unfold at the Marker hotel thanks to their on-site wedding planners and their beautiful rooms. From the rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch all you will have to worry about are your dance moves.
5. Union Square Park – If you really want to wow your guests, why not book the Union Square Park for your wedding venue? You can truly transform the area, and tents can even be built around the Dewey Monument.
6. The Taj Campton Place Hotel – Holding a wedding at the luxurious Taj Campton Place Hotel is sure to impress your guests. With a Michelin star restaurant and a variety of lovely rooms to choose from for dining and dancing, the Taj provides a lavish backdrop for your special day.
7. The Mystic Hotel & Burritt Room + Tavern – This stylish boutique hotel would make a wonderful venue for a vintage-themed wedding. With a cozy, retro space called Berlinetta perfect for a smaller wedding reception or the swanky Burritt Room to choose from, the Mystic makes a classy choice for an intimate wedding.
8. Hotel Nikko & Restaurant ANZU – This sleek and contemporary venue is the perfect place to tie-the-knot. From an intimate affair to a lavish celebration, The Hotel Nikko and Restaurant ANZU will tailor their menu to your tastes and make sure your wedding dreams come true.
9. Sir Francis Drake Hotel – If a big wedding is what you fancy then look no further, with a grand ballroom and custom catering by Executive Chef Larry Finn, the creative force behind Scala’s Bistro, we can’t think of a better place to say “I do!”
10. Parc 55 – This elegant venue is the perfect place to exchange your vows. With exquisite catering options and experienced wedding professionals to guide you through the details we know you’ll have a truly special day.