Union Square is the retail and cultural hub of San Francisco. It boasts the city’s largest collection of luxury, department and boutique shopping, making it one of the premier tourist attractions in the Western United States. A spectacular selection of hotels, art galleries, salons, and theaters also contribute to the area's cosmopolitan, 24-hour character. And now, here’s your opportunity to enter the Union Square Business Improvement District’s sweepstakes for a chance to win a 2-day getaway to Union Square SF!
- Two (2) nights complimentary stay at The Chancellor Hotel for one or two guests in a non-smoking room with choice of one queen bed or two twin beds
- $250 Westfield San Francisco Centre AmEx gift card, including a valet parking pass
- Two (2) Century Theater tickets
- A colored gemstone from California Girl Jewelry and 20% off a setting for the gemstone
- $50 to use at Luques Restaurant and Bar
- $50 to use at First Crush Restaurant and Wine Bar
- $50 to use at Bartlett Hall
- A complimentary one-day class at San Francisco School of Needlework and Design
To enter for a chance to win a 2-day getaway to San Francisco’s #1 most visited destination, Union Square SF please visit www.visitunionsquaresf.com/play now through November 30th and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the sweepstakes registration.
About the Union Square Business Improvement District
The Union Square Business Improvement’s (Union Square BID) goal is to enhance and promote the Union Square district for visitors and residents through clean and safe measures, marketing, advocacy, and public realm improvements. Working in partnership with the City, the Union Square BID ensures Union Square remains a world-class destination as well as a clean, safe, attractive, and vibrant district for everyone.