Free SF Tour - San Francisco Free Tour
Shout out to first-timers to San Francisco, frequent visitors and locals to join our free walking tour.
The Free SF Tour ( https://www.freesftour.com ) is organized by people who fell in love with San Francisco. We would like to give a warm welcome to everyone who visits this amazing city to talk about its rich and illustrious history, it's secrets and paths less trodden! We are open and curious folks who enjoy meeting new friends from all over the world.
We would like to make you feel as if a friend of yours is showing you around, but a friend with local insights and nous. Those who are familiar with the city and even locals can get surprised too – and in the past 2 years many did!
The tour takes 2-2½ hours. You'd barely notice the time as it's less walking and more fun facts and conversation so you never get tired or bored.
Moreover, you will meet and chat with other open and fun people, fellow travelers, or curious locals.
So whether you are in SF for just a few days or if you live there, join them on this free walking tour!
• Starts 10:00 am @Union Square. Meeting point by the famous Tony Bennett Red Heart located at the corner of Powell and Post. 10:00 am, every single day, rain or shine. Just turn up and join the fun!
• Look for the orange flag with white footstep saying "Free SF Tour"
• Route goes through all of downtown San Francisco. ( Chinatown + Financial District)
• Takes 2-2½ hours.
• New to San Francisco, frequent visitors, and locals are all welcome!
• If you like the tour you can leave a small donation/tip to the tour guide at the end.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No. Everyone is welcome to join the Free SF Tour.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
If you are coming with BART: Get off Powell Station.
If you are coming with MUNI: Ask the driver for the closest stop to Union Square. The tour starts from Union Square (Post and Powell st)
If you are driving: There is paid parking arround Union Square (https://unionsquareshop.com/parking.html)
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Best way to contact them is to write us on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also text/call: 415-503-7199
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. You can show it to us from your phone.
333 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94108