Six Sigma Certification Training Course with Free Samsung Galaxy Tab A
This is an instructor-led classroom training program which will help you in understanding different concepts of Six Sigma Green Belt theories and how to implement these theories at your work to improve the quality and performance of your work. For your convenience, we conduct Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training every month! If you can’t make this one, join us next month!
About Six Sigma:
Six Sigma Green Belt, a popular business management strategy is widely used across industries towards quality and process improvement. This program empowers the participants the required tools and techniques to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the
causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
Benefits of Six Sigma Green Belt Certification:
This certification aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To introduce the concept of Six Sigma;
- To understand the tools and methods that are necessary to successfully participate in problem solving and DMAIC improvement projects in a manufacturing or transactional environment;
- To learn the implementation of process mapping and measurement techniques in a particular organization;
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to establish customer requirements and quantify process performance;
- To get exposure to real life Six Sigma examples through case study analysis and discussion;
- A scope to interact with Six Sigma expert from the industry and gain a comprehensive understanding of supporting an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining Six Sigma processes.
Training Benefits provide by EZcertifications:
- 96% Pass rate.
- 4 Days of intense classroom training by an Experienced Certified Faculty Member
- Hardcopy of the Six Sigma Green Belt study material
- 90 days of e-learning access to our world class e-learning content
- 2 Full-Length simulation test
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification at no extra cost
- Prepare the participants for ASQ examination
- 24 PDU Certificate to maintain your PMP-CCR
- Get vital support- through email, online chat, telephone or webinar
433 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102