Winter/Spring 2017 Union Square Map Sponsorship
The 2017 Map to Union Square, published by the Union Square BID, is a 16-panel, 4’ x 9’ map highlighting a selection of Union Square’s diverse shops, restaurants, hotels, and theatres in the heart of San Francisco’s historic downtown district. The Map provides helpful info about public transportation, highlights from each listing category and micro-hood spotlights.
Union Square is the #1 visitor destination in San Francisco with an estimated 80,000 to 100,000 visitors to the district daily. The Map is distributed to over 600 sites in Northern California, as well as by concierges in many world-class hotels, through the Visitor Information Center in Hallidie Plaza and by the Union Square’s BID Ambassador’s.
Distribution includes, but is not limited to:
- SF Travel Visitor Information Centers at Hallidie Plaza and Macy’s, Westfield San Francisco Centre Concierge Desk, TIX Bay Area Booth, and additional Visitor Centers throughout San Francisco
- Hotels in and around the district including Civic Center & Fisherman’s Wharf, and several throughout the Bay Area including Airports, San Jose/Santa Clara, and Napa
- Guided tour groups
- Union Square Holiday Ice Rink – 184,263 Visitors and 73,705 Skaters
- Union Square BID Ambassadors – distributing 7 days a week
2017 SPONSORED LISTING
As a listing sponsor of the 2017 Map to Union Square, you will receive the following:
A highlighted listing in 50,000 maps (for approximately 6 months), including a visual call out on map portion. (This could expand to 100K).
- This includes 20 words of copy, plus a small logo at the top of your category along with other sponsored listings. It will look something like this (not these exact dimensions):
- Exposure to affluent tourists from around the world and local visitors to Union Square
- Brand awareness within the Union Square district and beyond
- Brand exposure to Union Square merchants, hospitality executives and key stakeholders
- Opportunity for social media mentions
- Opportunity for mention in weekly Union Square e-newsletter
In exchange for the aforementioned, you would provide the following:
- Sponsorship fee:
- $1000 per sponsored listing for members – 1st location ($250 per additional location)
- $2000 per sponsored listing for non-members
- Copy and logo for map
- Copy or information for inclusion in other online platforms
"Exclusive Map Sponsor" receive a full color ad on the map's back cover (4" x 9" back panel) for a sponsorship fee of only $10,000.
For more information, contact:
Director of Marketing & Communications
Union Square Business Improvement District