Paid Intern - Download Job Description
Candidates considering applying for this position should have the following qualifications:
- Available 24-40 hours per week, preferably starting March 1, 2019
- Recent graduate from 4 or 2 year college or graduating in 2019
- Academic specialization in marketing, business administration, political science, city planning, landscape architecture, graphic design or related field
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office Suite required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with the public, board members, and staff
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in office administration, executive support, and/or business experience a plus
- Experience with graphic design software a plus
- Experience working with databases (Salesforce) a plus
- Experience working with the City of San Francisco and/or Non-Profit Organizations a plus
Compensation & Benefits
This position pays $16-$18/hour and legally mandated benefits including San Francisco sick pay and an employer-sponsored commuter check up to $83/month.
Applications due by Friday, January 18, 2018. Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and use the cover letter to explain your interest in this position and how you are uniquely qualified for the job. Please include your availability (weekly hours and approximate start date) for this position with your application. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.