Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and whether you are in a new romance, a committed relationship, or trying to find the perfect way to pop the question, we’ve got you covered in Union Square, San Francisco. These 10 Valentine’s Day date ideas are sure to impress your special someone.
1. Mystic Hotel Valentine’s Day Deal – Go big this year and turn Valentine’s Day into a romantic weekend with an overnight stay at the Mystic Hotel. Enjoy dinner for two at the Burritt Room + Tavern, a bottle of Champagne and a relaxing couples massage. Plus, you’ll get a continental breakfast in the morning!
2. Valentine’s Day Dinner at Burritt Room + Tavern – If you are looking for an intimate evening, Burritt Room + Tavern knows how to set the mood. Enjoy a private curtained booth and mood lighting, all while being serenaded by soft live jazz music as you nosh on a prix-fixe, four course dinner by candlelight.
3. Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Morton’s – We can all probably agree the most popular Valentine’s Day dinner is steak and lobster, and that happens to be the specialty at Morton’s The Steakhouse! Sip on rare, world-class wine paired with a generously portioned steak and cold water lobster tail.
4. Swipe Right - An Improvised Love Story at the Un-Scripted Theater – If you are looking for a fun night out on the town, take your date to see Swipe Right. This improv show takes a comical look at the craziness of online dating and the search for love in San Francisco. You and your sweetheart will leave grateful for no longer being single in the city!
5. Celebrate Love at First Crush – Snuggling up to your sweetie won’t be hard at this dimly lit, cozy wine cellar. With over 200 bottles of carefully selected wine accompanied by Chef Dario Pantoja’s masterful four course, preset menu, your date will know that you pulled out all the stops this Valentine’s Day.
6. Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals & Tours – For a memorable Valentine’s Day, take your special someone on a self-guided or guided bike tour of the city. To sweeten the deal, with any rentals on Feb. 13 & 14 you’ll receive a complimentary chocolate bar to share as you take in the sights.
7. Hot for My Valentine at Hotel Diva – If you are looking for a sensual night with your honey, then book a night at Hotel Diva. Look forward to a customized note and heart shaped cookie at check-in, turndown service, a bottle of Sofia Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, a bed of white/blush rose petals, scented candles, massage oil and a $50 gift certificate for Good Vibrations Adult Entertainment Store.
8. City Sightseeing Bus Tour – San Francisco is considered one of the top 10 most romantic cities in the world, so why not spend Valentine’s Day sightseeing with your sweetie pie? Receive $5 off your HopOn HopOff Bus Tour now through Feb. 28 when you use code: bid5.
9. Valentine’s Day Dinner at ANZU – For an elegant and intimate dinner, bring your darling to ANZU. Take in the luxurious atmosphere as you indulge in a five course, Asian inspired meal while sipping on specialty cocktails like their signature sake martini – all by candlelight.
10. Valentine’s Day Dinner at Farallon - If high-end seafood is what your date fancies, then stop by Farallon. Enjoy a glass of bubbly and oysters at the bar or indulge in their special Valentine’s Day menu including hickory smoked mussels, dry aged ribeye. Did we mention the chocolate salted tart for dessert?