Halloween is just around the corner, and whether you are looking for a fabulous last minute costume or the tastiest Halloween treats, we’ve got you covered here in Union Square SF!
1. RAE Studios Costume Shop - No matter what your plans are for Halloween, you’ll need the perfect costume. And, with dozens of different costumes to choose from including Egyptian queens, can-can girls, superheroes, Roman warriors and everything in between, RAE Studios Costume Shop has everything you need.
2. A.C.T. Theater – If you are looking for a show stopping Halloween costume, then you’ll want to head to A.C.T.! With costumes compiled from more than 40 years of A.C.T. productions, you’ll have an enormous selection of costumes to choose from ranging from elegant period garments to outrageous conceptual getups.
Trick-or-Treating and Sweet Treats
3. Westfield Trick-or-Treat - Join Westfield and participating retailers for a night of safe trick-or-treating this Halloween! Visit San Francisco Centre in costume on October 31, and guests who say "Trick-or-Treat!" at participating retailers will receive sweet treats!
4. Cako Bakery – Whether you are throwing a Halloween party or you are looking for the perfect Halloween treat to pass out, Cako Bakery has exactly what you need! Come see their huge selection of Halloween treats including blood splatter cookies, skeleton cake pops, gummy eyeball cupcakes and much more!
5. Tout Sweet Patisserie – looking for something truly delicious? Tout Sweet Patisserie’s macarons are the perfect Halloween treats! Try their new pumpkin, maple and brandy or their new cassis and violet, regardless you can’t go wrong with their classic salted caramel buttercream, yum!