Union Square SF’s second annual Food + Art celebration is happening on June 4th, and we are bursting with excitement! For one night, Union Square will come alive with exclusive deals, discounts, bites, drinks, art openings and entertainment just for our guests! Here are our top 10 tips for making the most of your night:
1. Stop everything and RSVP – Due to the nature of all of the great events, deals, freebies and discounts folks will be getting during Food + Art we have to limit the number of wristbands available. Please RSVP on Eventbrite to ensure you have a spot: SFFoodArt2015.eventbrite.com
2. Don’t forget to Check-in at Emporio Rulli - Start your evening off at Emporio Rulli, where you will need to pick up your wristband to get in on all the fabulous offerings from our participating restaurants and galleries.
3. Get Your Map - Grab your map of events, and you’ll be good to go. This will list all of the participating restaurants, galleries and shops and where to find them. Plus, you’ll be able to plan out your night according to your favorite offers. Note that most offers are 1 per guest and only available from 5-8 pm on June 4th.
4. Get Stamped – We’re getting interactive with you! Go to at least 3 participating businesses and get your map stamped. Bring it back for a chance to win some Union Square goodies (gift certificates, art books and more!).
5. Get social – You can also be entered to win by posting your favorite Food + Art moment with #SFFoodArt on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter!
6. Bring your posse! – Not only are art and food best enjoyed with your besties, but a few of the restaurant deals are buy one get one free, so you’ll want a buddy.
7. Come hungry – This event is all about the bites. Not only will many restaurants be offering bites and some galleries as well, but some are offering a discount on your total bill for the whole evening.
8. Look into the Art – You may not realize what a vibrant art scene we have here in Union Square. We have some of the top contemporary galleries in SF, and this is your chance to get an inside look at some of the hottest artists of our time.
9. Have a plan… or not – There are over 30 restaurants, galleries and shops participating in Food + Art – you may want to put together a strategy for what to hit during our 3 hour event, or just wander and see what you find!
10. Officially Unofficial After-Parties – Restaurants like Aveline, Burger Bar, and Klyde Café will be offering a discount on your full bill all night, so you may want to make a reservation to sit down and dish on all your fave art and bites afterward. Redwood Room is also throwing a fabulous party to celebrate their 100th birthday, conveniently from 8 pm to 2 am, so you can dance your booty off after all that food and fun! RSVP here.