Roses are red
Violets are blue
We love Union Square
Because there’s so much to see and do!
With Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we would hate for you to have to sleep on the couch just because you didn’t do something special for the one who has your heart. Union Square is filled with romantic cocktail lounges and world-class dining to spice up your love life.
- Who doesn’t love a little breakfast in bed? Union Square has over 50 hotels to choose from. The King George Hotel is a charming boutique location and has been recently renovated. Don’t forget to take a cute selfie in front of the British style phone booth in the lobby.
- Seeing spots? No, those aren’t hearts in your eyes. The Color Factory is a Pop-Up Experience that celebrates color and materials. Get tangled with your partner around 10,000 colored ribbons, fall into a colorful ball pit, and taste specialty treats.
- Energize your taste buds with an intimate lunch at Hakkasan! Their dim sum platter is quite tasty. Don’t forget to save room for their selection of house-made macarons.
- Take a stroll through Union Square Park after lunch. Let the surrounding streetscapes inspire long conversations. Our iconic red heart art installation is located on the corner of North West corner at 333 Post Street. #InstaSelfie
- You’ve made it through the day and now it’s time for a candlelit dinner for two. We hope you saved room for Morton’s The Steakhouse! You just can’t leave Union Square without their Valentine’s Day steak and cold water lobster tail for only $59!