If you’re looking for the best Halloween parties, dances and costumes in San Francisco, we’ve got you covered in Union Square SF! Here are 10 Halloween events that you won’t want to miss.
1. Seven Deadly Sins Halloween Party at the Clift Hotel – DJs Todd Edwards and Bai-ee will play alongside performers portraying each deadly sin, a free photo booth and gluttonous treats. Dress as a sin to win a prize, and arrive before 10 pm for a free glass of bubbles! Oct. 31 9 pm – 2 am.
3. Costume Rentals – No matter what your plans are for Halloween, you’ll need the perfect costume. Head to RAE Studios Costume Shop or A.C.T. Theater where you can choose from hundreds of costumes and accessories for one flat rate.
5. Four Nights of Halloween at Ruby Skye – Get your Scream Punk costume on and join Ruby Sky for a Halloween weekend extravaganza! With astounding props and décor and DJs like Andrew Bayer, Kryder, Vicetone and Tom Staar, this is a Hollywood-worthy production. Oct. 29 – Nov. 1.
6. 18th Annual Brazilian Halloween Ball at the Starlight Room – Get Halloween started early this year at this glam Masquerade Ball. You’ll party to Brazilian Top 40 and house music by KBLO and Dave Gillis and enjoy performances by Aquarela Samba Dancers and drummers from Salgueiro Samba School. Oct. 24 9pm.
7. Hawthorn Halloween at Hawthorn – Dance the night away to Schmidt’s signature electronica and the throwback HipHop jams of El Cool J while sipping on some of the best cocktails in town. Oct. 31 9pm – 2:30am.
8. A Nightmare on Ellis Street at Infusion Lounge –With Hellish décor and production, costume contests and top DJ talent providing the beats, this Halloween bash will top the charts. On Oct. 31 enjoy happy hour specials from 6 – 8 pm, dinner from 6 – 9 pm and nightlife 10 pm – 2 am.
9. 90’s Halloween Bash at the Romper Room – Dust off your Spice Girls costume or your Men in Black outfit and enjoy Capri Sun cocktails, Pop Rocks Margaritas and Pop Tart treats at the Romper Room. 90’s music will be playing all night long. Oct. 31, 10 pm.