Once you’ve found the perfect dress, you need the perfect location to wear it in. Your wedding venue should reflect your taste, style and budget, and in Union Square, we have a variety of options to fit your unique wedding dreams. Check out our top 10 wedding venues in SF, and get inspired for the shindig of a lifetime.
1. The Westin St. Francis - Perhaps the most obvious choice for someone with traditional tastes would be the beautiful and historic Westin St. Francis. This hotel has several room choices depending on your preferences and the size of your party. We especially love the two extraordinary rooms at the very tippy top of the hotel on the 32nd floor – Victor’s Palace and Alexandra’s both of which have tall ceilings, giant windows and excellent views of Union Square and the city beyond.
2. The Grand Hyatt - If you have more modern sensibilities, you might consider the Grand Hyatt. They offer full wedding planning services as well as a complimentary suite for the bride and groom. You have a choice of the elegant grand ballroom or for smaller parties their Grand Terrace is an inviting space with a stunning view.
3. The Clift Hotel - We love the Clift’s fashionable ambiance and vintage with a modern twist décor created by designer Philippe Stark. They offer several different spaces for anything from an intimate candle-lit ceremony to an all-out dance party.
4. The Hotel Monaco - With its lovely grand staircase and European décor, as well as a brand new restaurant - BDK, the Hotel Monaco would make an excellent wedding locale for a couple looking for a unique venue.
5. Union Square Park – If you really want to blow your guests away, there’s one obvious venue – Union Square Park. Yes, you can book our iconic park for your very own fête (well in advance, of course). You can truly transform the area, and tents can even be built around the Dewey Monument. Do you have fond memories of sitting in the sun, sharing lunch with your partner? Perhaps this is the spot for you.
6. The Taj Campton Place Hotel – Holding a wedding at the luxurious Taj Campton Place Hotel is sure to impress your guests. With a Michelin star restaurant and a variety of lovely rooms to choose from for dining and dancing, the Taj provides a lavish backdrop for your special day.
7. The Mystic Hotel & Burritt Room + Tavern – This stylish boutique hotel would make a wonderful venue for a vintage-themed wedding. With a cozy, retro space called Berlinetta perfect for a smaller wedding reception or the swanky Burritt Room to choose from, the Mystic makes a classy choice for an intimate wedding.
8. Hotel Nikko & Restaurant ANZU – The sleek Hotel Nikko and Restaurant ANZU make elegant venues for weddings with crisp clean aesthetics. With event spaces on the 3rd and 25th floor (as well as a hidden rooftop pool), you’re sure to find an impressive spot to say I do. You can also throw an event in the charming Restaurant ANZU and tailor a menu to your tastes or throw a jazz-themed wedding in Feinstein’s Nightclub. There’s a lot of possibilities here!
9. Sir Francis Drake Hotel – Go grand at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel. This classic San Francisco locale has big gorgeous ballrooms for a truly unforgettable event.
10. E&O Kitchen & Bar –E&O Kitchen & Bar is tricked out with a variety of private dining spaces, fabulous for a more casual wedding reception. If you like Asian-inspired food and cocktails, their mezzanine would make a stylish space for the right wedding.