Union Square, San Francisco is home to many world-class Salons and Day Spas. Whether you are looking to transform your look with a new cut and color, enjoy a relaxing massage, get a facial or give your nails some love with a manicure or a pedicure, you’ll be in good hands at these top salons and day spas!
1. Rejuvé Wellness Center and Spa – If you are looking for a truly luxurious experience, you’ll want to head to Rejuvé, Union Square’s newest wellness center and spa. Whether you would like to get a facial or a massage, attend a yoga or meditation class, this is your one stop shop! Plus, they have an entire line of treatments and services just for men.
2. Atelier Emmanuel – These guys are hair and makeup gurus! They understand that your hair is not only a form of self-expression, but it dictates how you look and feel. Their expert stylists will help you find the right look for you and you’ll leave with expert advice on how to eliminate bad hair days.
3. Albanese Hair Salon – If your hair needs some serious pampering, look no further than Albanese Hair Salon. This salon uses high quality products to rejuvenate your hair and they specialize in haircuts, coloring and texturing.
4. Bibbo Salon and Spa – In addition to their hair services, Bibbo Salon and Spa is known for their expert skin care estheticians, their world renowned make-up artist and their nail technician that offers shellac and French nail services.
5. Cinta Salon – Whether you are looking for a simple cleanup or an outrageous change, the highly skilled stylists at Cinta Salon will not only make sure your hair looks fabulous in their salon, but they’ll leave you with tips and tricks for when you style your hair at home.
6. Cowboys and Angels – With a blend of laid-back professionalism, effortless style and cutting edge technique, these reputable stylists will help you redefine your look and leave you looking beautiful.
7. Dry Bar – If you are primping for a night out on the town, the Dry Bar is the place to go. With topnotch wash, blowout and styling services, you won’t find a better place or a better deal.
Just For Men
8. Groom – This barber offers expert grooming services, skincare treatments and custom body hair removal. Each time you visit this salon, you’ll leave feeling relaxed and well-groomed.
9. JA’s Razor Club – This full service barber shop has redefined men’s grooming by honoring traditions while reflecting the needs of the modern man. From haircuts to sports pedicures, to shoeshines and more, you’ll leave this place feeling and looking like a new man.
10. The Art of Shaving – Not only is this one of the best places to get grooming products, but their Barber Spa offers indulging shaves, beard and moustache trims, haircuts and more. Guys, you’ll never want to do your own mandscaping ever again.