We know you heart your dad, and you want to show him how much you care this Father’s Day, so consider injecting a little style into his life with these 10 fashion-friendly finds all available right here in Union Square SF.
1. Is it a coincidence that Father’s Day hits right at the start of grilling season? We think not. Consider this snazzy BBQ tool set and grill topper from the Macy’s basement.
2. Dad will be so stylin’ in these sleek stunners from Porsche Design. With special “sidewall windows”, these sunglasses are an iconic statement piece with improved glare and wind protection.
3. If you really want to spoil dad, you can get him this absolutely luxurious Cavalier duffel bag ($1,395, pictured in Vintage Chestnut) from Ghurka. For the adventurous dad, who enjoys a weekend away, this bag combines elegance and utility.
4. Do dad’s specs need an update? Get him one of Optical Underground’s new private label Summer ’14 Collection frames ($49). With contemporary looks in black, tortoiseshell and other colors, they’re sure to bring dad’s style to the next level.
5. Help dad smell epically good. Aventus by Creed is a bold cologne available at Neiman Marcus and inspired by the dramatic life of a historic emperor. It has black current, patchouli and rose accents.
6. For a unique addition to dad’s wardrobe, try this handmade sterling silver belt buckle from Pat Areias. This classic piece features special details like accents made of jeweler’s bronze for a flash of gold tone.
7. Stylish and versatile shirts from the Lacoste shop on Geary Street are sure to please any Dad who wants to inject a little color in his life.
8. If dad runs himself ragged helping out with your family, perhaps Fresh's Black Tea Eye Concentrate is exactly what he needs to perk up his peepers and add a little luxury to his daily rituals.
9. Combine dad’s love of sports and technology with the iClam accessory case from Neiman Marcus – it transforms your phone into an extreme sports camera, which can be mounted on many different surfaces and is waterproof up to 30 feet deep.
10. If dad needs a little arm candy for those mountain biking trips, grab him a durable G-Shock Watch from Macy’s. If he likes a touch of the old-school, he can get an analog version that still has all the digital bells and whistles. Plus, it’s water-resistant up to 200 meters deep.
We’re sure these 10 Father’s Day gift ideas will put a smile on dad’s face this year, so join us for a little Union Square shopping with dear ol' dad in mind!