It can be tough to find the perfect gift for all the guys in your life, but we’re making it easy with these truly inspired and always stylish gifts all available in Union Square SF.
1. For the dapper gent, headphones are just another fashion-forward accessory. These Rockall headphones from Ted Baker are comfy and provide pristine sound quality along with elegant design ($279.95).
2. This classic tri-color scarf is made in France and features the iconic Lacoste croc ($120). Made of soft 100% cotton, it’s sure to keep him cozy.
3. Does your guy like to cycle and visit breweries (as many SFers love to do)? Make his trip worthwhile with a stainless steel growler and leather carrier made to fit on his bike from Maker’s Market. That way he can easily bring some local brew home ($95).
4. Created with a true sailor in mind, CB2 is specially carrying this Victor Shave Kit, complete with handcrafted pine shave cup and charcoal soap for the holidays. Grab one for the aspiring sailor in your life ($39.99).
5. Think outside the box this year with this handcrafted tool box ($69.97) from CB2. This heavy duty polished steel tool box will keep your handyman organized.
6. For new tech lovers, a drone is the ultimate gift. Luckily, Make: Shop has a pop-up in Union Square, where you can get your hands on this puppy – the Parrot AR Drone 2.0 ($299.99).
7. What better way to celebrate the new Star Wars release than with some snazzy, appropriately-themed boxer shorts from Macy’s ($24).
8. Add a touch of luxury with this dapper Cashmere wool blend fringes scarf from John Varvatos ($248)
9. & 10.This mount plaid billfold wallet ($150) and this carry-on dopp kit ($135) by Coach is perfect for the traveler in your life. His essentials will stay secure and organized while he travels in style.