Intro to Home Espresso Presented by Breville
In this Intro to Cafe Quality Espresso at Home Masterclass we will cover: grinding, extraction, milk texturing and latte art. Hosted at Williams Sonoma allows for greater hands on experience with espresso machines and interaction with the experts.
What To Expect:
In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by professional baristas from the specialty coffee industry.
• Learn about making cafe quality espresso in your own home.
• Work side-by-side with other students and professional barista.
• Hands-on experience with cafe quality espresso machines
• All ingredients will be provided
• Each student will be able to bring home 1 bag of coffee so they can try it at home and copy of curriculum.
• Classes are 2 hrs
340 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94108